Top 10 Things To Do in Jerusalem in Winter
Taking “Jerusalem” and “winter” rather broadly, the Jerusalem Post makes some suggestions.
1. Take a menorah tour
2. Jerusalem Lights the Night, Tower of David Museum
3. Tracking down the best Hanukka doughnut
4. Hearing Christmas Mass
5. New Year's Eve, Sylvester style
6. Saturday cholent lunch
7. (Hopefully) playing in the snow
8. Lupine Hill in the Elah Valley
9. A Kube Fest
10. Succulent Strawberries
My three favorite are 7, 8, and 10. See the story for all of the details.